Sunday, 7 May 2017

Revisions are done.

That's all 3 books been looked over, edited and re-uploaded to amazon. And I can announce that book 1 of the limited edition paperback is pending on amazon and should be available within 24 hours . Now that's something for me to be happy about. I am absolutely thrilled to be done with everything required of me and the Carrero Trilogy.
It's been an emotional ride and these books will always have the most special place in my heart, alongside Emma and Jake, but it's time to move forward.
This means I can finally move onto my next book which has been patiently waiting and finally have a new release.
I want to thank everyone who has been so patient, who read and loved the books, despite the mistakes and who have supported me along the way. 
To a brighter future and many more books to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment